This month I will me taking part in my own photo challenge. I have been wanting to take part in another bloggers photo challenge but I didn’t find one that I connected with so I scoured Pinterest for different ideas. I decided on creating my own 25 days of Christmas Photo Challenge. I wanted to complete a photo challenge since I recently got a new Samsung 8+ and want to learn to use the camera to its full potential. Taking photos with a phone or a camera is something that I am not super familiar with but since my blog is brand new I know that quality photos will help my blog to stand out, especially on Pinterest. I also want to start sharing more on Instagram so I can hopefully grow my following there.
I encourage you to take the time this month to challenge yourself to do something different. December ends up being such a busy month and goes by so fast. So, taking the time to pay attention to things around you and focusing on something small can help make you more aware of what is going on around you.
Here’s the Challenge:
- December 1: Your view today.
- December 2: Something treasured.
- December 3: Something red and white
- December 4: Glitter
- December 5: Something gold
- December 6: Clouds
- December 7: Stripes
- December 8: Scarf
- December 9: Something red
- December 10: Something green
- December 11: Tree
- December 12: A beautiful sight
- December 13: Something your reading
- December 14: Favorite Holiday Movie
- December 15: Favorite Ornament
- December 16: Favorite Holiday Song
- December 17: Wrapping Paper
- December 18: Outdoors
- December 19: Something that makes you smile
- December 20: Tree Topper
- December 21: Favorite Christmas Decorations
- December 22: Presents under the tree
- December 23: Outdoor Christmas lights
- December 24: How your spending your Christmas Eve
- December 25: Your Christmas morning
I will posting my photos on the Instagram account for my blog @curiouslyjacqui, so make sure you follow me there.