I have been loving creating my own recipes for things that I use everyday. I use this Face Wash twice a day and use it with my DIY Face Serum (https://wp.me/p9md9G-S). It makes my skin feel so clean and soft.
I love discovering new ways to use essential oils and they can be so beneficial to your overall well being. In this recipe you can use basically any essential oil single or blend that you want. I love tea tree (for those pesky breakouts), lavender (to soothe my skin), and grapefruit (to help my skin glow).
This recipe also contains castile soap. I love using castile soap in quite a few of my body products so it is definitely my go to product.
DIY Face Wash Ingredients:
- Foaming Soap Dispenser
- 4 tablespoons of castile soap (I prefer the unscented version)
- 10 oz water
- 2 tablespoons almond oil or your favorite carrier oil
- 20 – 30 drops of essential oil
DIY Face Wash Directions:
- In your foaming soap dispenser add your castile soap
- Next, add the carrier oil
- Then, add the essential oils
- Finally, add the water and shake up the soap.
You will need to lightly shake up the bottle before each use to ensure that the essential oils are evenly distributed. Use 1 or 2 pumps each day on your face.
Let me know in the comments below what you think about this recipe and how it worked for you.