This recipe for DIY House Cleaner is the perfect recipe to replace all of your home cleaning products. If you were to look at all of the different house cleaning products in your home how many would you find? 5? 10?? 15???. I know that before I found this recipe I had several cleaners for the bathroom, a few for the kitchen and others for miscellaneous purposes for other areas in the house. Plus, you probably have ones for outside as well. This recipe can replace all of your cleaners with just one bottle.
Also, I know exactly what is in the cleaner so I can be sure what choices I am making for myself and my family. This recipe is so simple and basically costs nothing to make again and again.
This recipe does include Dawn Dish Soap and I know that many have opinions on whether or not to use Dawn Soap and if it could be harmful. This recipe doesn’t use very much and you could not use it at all or just use castile soap or something similar if you wish.
Standard DIY Whole House Cleaner:
- 1 Large Plastic or Glass Spray Bottle
- 1 Cup Vinegar
- 10 Drops Germ Fighter (or Germ Destroyer for KidSafe)
- 2 Squirts of Dawn Dish Soap
- Measure out your 1 cup of vinegar and pour it into your bottle
- Next, add your Germ Fighter Essential OIl Synergy to the bottle
- Next add your 2 squirts of Dawn Dish Soap to the Bottle
- Top off the bottle with water and screw the lid on tightly.
- Shake your bottle to mix all of your ingredients
Smaller DIY Whole House Cleaner without Dawn Dish Soap:
- 1 4oz glass spray bottle (Check these at Amazon: )
- ¼ Cup Vinegar
- 5 Drops Germ Fighter (or Germ Destroyer)
- Add the vinegar and the Germ Fighter to your spray bottle
- Top the bottle with water and shake to mix it all up.
That’s it. Super simple and very cheap to refill.