It’s that time of year where all the yucky stuff is floating in the air and immunity support is so important. I wanted to create a roller that was safe for both little ones and the whole family so i used a 3% dilution rate. (Check out the Robert Tisserand dilution chart here: http://tisserandinstitute.org/essential-oil-dilution-chart/) . I wanted to create this blend with oils that I already had in my collection and safe to use, so here is what I came up with:
- 2 drops Frankincense Cartieri essential oil
- 2 drops Lemon essential oil
- 2 drops Lime essential oil
- 2 drops Copaiba Balsam essential oil
- 2 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- Fractionated Coconut Oil or other carrier oil
- 10ml roller bottle with stainless steel roller ball
Be sure to use a Roller ball bottle with a stainless steel roller ball since this recipe calls for lemon and lime. Citrus oils can disintegrate plastic and plastic can leach into the mixture.
- First, mix together the essential oils in your roller bottle.
- Next, fill up the rest of the roller bottle with the carrier oil of your choice
- Then, put the roller ball and lid back on
- Be sure to shake the bottle well before each use to emulsify the oils.